Friday, January 22, 2010

Testosterone Poisoning

The Footless Man has decided that he is going to take on the task of putting new tires on the back of Lucille.
(Lucille is my little white truck.)  In support of this he is going down to the pawn shop to see if he can find an impact wrench.  Then he is going to remove the back tires and move them up to the front wheels and put the newer tires on the back.  The newer tires are on different rims but he thinks they will fit anyway.  If not of course he thinks we can have them moved to the front truck rims and then put on the back wheels.
To me this all sounds like his manly balls are on the line for some reason that I am not quite sure of.
I think that paying some tire guys forty dollars and having them muck with it sounds like money well spent.
It also sounds to me like I should get up early and get the hell out of the house until he is done with whatever he is going to do. 
Knitting, anyone?

No comments: