Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Oh Look!

I haz new glasses! 
and unbeknownst to me they come with rhinestones.  Glasses bling!  They have the bifocal thing, meaning that I have to decide which side of the line I want to look at the keyboard from.   Mostly my eyes want to look at the keyboard from the middle of the line.
I put them on in the store and just about staggered.  I could see clear over to the far wall. I could see the lady three feet away, colors were crisp and everything stands out.  I have not been so struck sideways with the colors, textures and crispness since the very first pair, when I put them on, and the whole world hit me in the eye. 

The Footless Man and I spent the morning talking, drawing pictures, re drawing pictures and waving our arms  to come to some kind of meeting of the mind about what  should be done with the cherry cabinet thing plus the cherry box. 
Geometry is not on our side.  It has to do with ceiling hight and box hight ( 2 1/2 inches taller than ceiling)  and how to get the box upright , which will take it through an arc way higher than ceiling even with quite a few inches removed. 
The Footless Man was preparing to proceed with next steps that lead to next steps to get to the place where things settle into proper order.
I came in properly glassed and found the next step had been taken.

see the standing two by four in the middle of the picture?
The footless man took his christmas present from me
                                                                                                                                                                         and cut it off.  progress has been made for the day.
Visible progress at that.
huzzah!

No comments: