Saturday, May 29, 2010

Frabjuous Day

Yesterday was a good day.  All the minor lost things (one of the sock needle cases, two pairs of keys, the second pair of pants I was retrofitting, and two orphan socks) All showed up the same day.  I was able to pick up and refill the Footless Man's prescriptions before I head out, get the registration renewed on Edith, and..........
 The Footless man presented me with my birthday present.
Remember the cabinet? the one that has been making my living room unusable for 5 months? That cabinet?
Yesterday The Footless man and a good buddy (Who looks like Mr Clean on steroids) got it upright and over on the east wall where it belongs.  I am about to embark on a cleanup and furniture rearranging binge.
Do you want to know the best part?
I wasn't there.  It happened while I was at work.  I didn't witness it at all.   I only heard about it later.
Awesome.  My kind of birthday present.

No comments: