Saturday, January 24, 2015

So how's it going?

Well this week has been a learning curve if ever there was one.  Next week will be one too.  I am going to be a lot stronger by the end of the semester than I am now and most likely more organized as well.  I know when to get on the bus, and where to get off and that walking a mile is faster than waiting for the bus on certain routes.
 I know that my books are effing heavy and that the drawing board is going to be a pain in the ass.  I am taking steps to remedy what I can.  Meantime I got at least part of the homework done and set up to get the rest finished on time.
 I have been eating healthy food all week, and I feel the need for salt, grease, sugar and burnt black crunchy bits. I'm going to get a small pizza, and I think I will make cookie dough, and I think I will bake a batch, and eat them.

No comments: