Monday, December 20, 2010

Early rising Rude awakening

On Saturday I went Christmas shopping with the Footless Man.  This means that he rode around in the car and listened to his favorite radio programs, and I galloped in and out of the stores getting gifts for My Stepdaughter Who May Be the Death Of Me Someday, plus her children, plus my two.  I mostly knit my gifts but some people wouldn't appreciate the gift and so they get store bought.
Sunday I went down to visit the Erstwhile child and His sweetie, Plus stopping in at MSDWMBTDOMS to drop off some Food.
I got back home late and headed right to bed and sleep.....and woke up in the early dark in a panic.  It was 5:45 and I was due at my job in five minutes agh agh hurry, call, dress simultaneously!!!!! I reached her with one leg in my jeans and my Bra half on while holding the phone and told her I would be right there.....Except that That is what I do on Tuesday, and it is Monday, as she sweetly reminded me.
So I climbed back into my nice warm bed and overslept for my first appointment of the morning instead.

No comments: