Monday, March 28, 2011

Aha Moment

Every once in a while I end up with a horrible pain in my ear connected to a migraine.  It leaves me unable to turn my head or touch the side of it.  It makes opening my mouth an agony.  On Saturday I had it visit and I finally connected the dots.  What I have is a muscle spasm in the  lateral pterygoyd muscle, that small one that opens your mouth.  It can be addressed by sticking your finger in your ear canal and pressing gently on the painful spot, while taking a finger on your opposite hand and pressing gently on the sore spot on the corner of your jaw bone until the muscle relaxes. 
They are just like Chief Runnamucks!”

Otherwise I finished a pair of slippers, due to be mailed to the small boy who needs them.
Who is Chief Runnamuck? and why does he have tiger slippers?

No comments: