Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Where oh where has my little brain gone?

I think it broiled away in the sun and heat of summer.

So has about seven pounds of insulation while using the bicycle instead of the car.
I put twenty dollars worth of gas into Edith.  I want to see if I can make it last until mid October.
that means that I will be using the bike for most of the errands plus riding to work at the office.  That also means that The footless Man is a bit grumpy because I am not taking the cardboard to the recycle when he thinks it should be going.  Oh well.

Meanwhile I have been rootling around in the ol' trauma bin to get past some old outdated attitudes.
I am looking forward to the breaking heat and the return of my ability to think, which comes in after a couple nights cool enough for me to get solid sleep.  Soon, I hope.

No comments: