Friday, September 10, 2010

Let's play stupid

This week has been the week where I did stupid things to my phone.  I have  a cell that is my business phone.  I try to keep it with me both for business purposes  and in case The Footless Man has an emergency and someone needs me to give them information and instructions.
Due to some strange brain fluff I managed to leave it at home on Tuesday.  That night I took it with me to what I thought was  A historical archeology class except that I was a week off, it starts next Tuesday.  Well didn't I feel like a muggins? and what did I do? I left the phone at the class meeting place.  In Loveland.!!!!!! 
The next morning someone tried to call the Footless Man on my phone and that didn't work too well due to battery problems.  I had things to do  and so went phoneless until that afternoon when I drove down to Loveland and picked it up.  The battery was dead.  When I think about the alarm set for 6:30 that must have kept going off I suspect that someone in that office must hate me.  Got Phone home.
Plugged it in and picked up all the voice messages and returned the business ones.  Settled it for a nice long charge, And Thursday morning what did I do?  I left it home again. (!)
Today I made sure that I had it, that it was charged up, and good thing.
about 11 I got a call from the swordsman.  "I looked in on the Footless Man and he isn't answering.  he looks glassy eyed and he's twitching.  Should i call 911?"  yup.  He did and they did their thing and the footless man is ok. 

No comments: