Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Adventures while traveling

Well Here I sit, in my motel room winding down from the process of getting from here to there.
I am glad to be here.  make no mistake about that.  all the same this isn't a ritzy room.
First off, it smells like a gas station bathroom.  one of the old ones where you go in and ask for the key, and then you try not to touch anything you absolutely don't have to.
then,.
the guy in the room next door is having a screaming fiight with someone wherein Fucking is the major adjective.used,  loudly.  However, the manager told them to shut up and I guess they did
I expect that tomorrow I will find the grocery store that I am told is there, and I will figure some things out.  Meantime it is bedtime and tomorrow will be a busy day.
Goodnight

No comments: