Sunday, March 11, 2012

I want a vacation

Yesterday was a long day. It began with a client session that did not go well, included a long time with Mr Footless at the local art museum, and continued with a visit with the Erstwhile Child.  It was all needed and I am mostly glad I went and did. All the same I have very few client appointments this next week and I think that I am going to try and be nice to myself and take a rest. 
I do see that my energy is a lot better.  I managed to be up and functioning early today and it is Spring forward day at that. I saw a whole bunch of robins sitting around so spring is in session.
It's afternoon and I think that with all the things calling to be done I am going to set the timer for half an hour of kitchen cleanup and go take a nap. or lie down or something.

No comments: