Sunday, August 1, 2010

hatred, loathing and despising


I hate yellow jackets.  I loath yellow jacket stings.  I especially despise the celulitis that always is the result.  I hate the swelling, the itching, the pain and the fact that I Have to take medical steps to deal with it.
I hate dealing with the attitude that goes:" OK so you are sick and you can't stand up for more than five minutes without severe pain, could you help me pick up apple falls/cook dinner/shop for food/ dumpster dive bunk wrappers at the lumber yard? no? why? I need your help!"
Now tomorrow I must be up to deal with work because no work means no money which means no paying bills.
I will then deal with: "well if you can go to work why can't you do what I need you to as well?"
I am not going to even try to answer that one because my voice level would reach a decibel level and tone that while it wont break glass, might blow the hair off the offending person's head.
I have commented to people that having a voice means that you can be soft spoken because loud spoken is also an option.  I just don't use it unless I am pushed past the line of my patience.
Right now my patience is thin.  Very very thin.

No comments: