Sunday, July 18, 2010

whine

It's hot.  Every damn day right now.  My arthritis that is worse in the heat has kicked in and my hands and fingers are inflamed and painful.  I am drinking a half gallon of cold tea all by myself every day and it most likely isn't enough.
It is too hot to ride a bike after ten in the morning. 
I am stressed out because The Swordsman is temporarily moving back home (Over all a good idea, but stressful none the less) to re think how he goes about his life's purpose and get some counseling.
This has meant that some needed cleanup, furniture moving and stuff removal is happening.
But that means that The Footless man is having his hoard disturbed and he is therefore an anxious mess.  When He is an anxious mess, his blood sugars become even more unstable.  (On top of that he is angry and defensive about being anxious and having unstable blood sugars).  so I have a beloved husband who is temporarily cranky, and can sail into loopy and uncooperative at a moment's notice.
The cleanup has brought out just how much Michael the elderly cat has been doing cat graffiti in three of the four bedrooms, which will involve a rug doctor and a lot of work to get them livable, which needs to be done  NOW.
The Swordsman is upset at needing to move back, it didn't figure in to his plans to have to come back home to regroup.
He is defensive and touchy as well.
I am so tempted to move to a studio apartment with a pot for ramen, and all my sock yarn plus a bathroom to myself and let the Footless Man and the Swordsman sort it out between themselves.
At present I am going out to dump some garbage, by myself.
Alone.
 

No comments: