Sunday, July 11, 2010

Fashoom

About two weeks ago I was sitting with a friend who is waiting for the next step in her healers progress, and we visited the concept of fashoom.
Fashoom is the experience of moving through a healing process at lightning speed leaving you breathless, wild eyed and light years along in your growth and maturity process.
I have been sitting and waiting for the wave to hit and not knowing what I am waiting for. Just that it will be sudden, and that keeping my balance might be difficult.
From where I sit I can see the wave starting to crest off in the distance, and I can see that a good part of the progress isn't even my wave.  I am off balance, unready, and I can't say that I am even slightly willing.  It doesn't matter.  Here it comes.
F-A-S-S-H-O-O-O-O-O-M!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: