Sunday, March 15, 2015

Happy dance

Spring break.  10 days with no classes and only one piece of homework. I will be passing all my classes.  I am pretty sure that I may be getting decent grades.  I think I have set up a system for the next class that will keep me saner and help keep me up on what needs yet to be done.
  •  I am going to the zoo with my drawing board, paper and pencils. 
  •  I am by gum going to get  the painting finished  in the basement big room and lay the plastic and start the floor.
  • It is time to  put up dry wall along the ceiling and walls in the kitchen.  I want to get the kitchen primed and ready as well. I need to set up a minutia list, one of those outline things that has all the weeny steps in each of the steps.
  • I was going to dance both Friday and Saturday but that got axed. Why? because on Thursday I started the mother of all colds. I could have gone but I am selfish about these things; It is my cold and I am not sharing.
  • As I look at my house I realize that I have more and more  things heading for the finish, and that I really did clean up and rehab this place. With the grand help of many friends and some sweat equity of my own it is going to end up as a place that feels like people are welcome.
Today's  job on the list is making lists.  Lists full of minutia because I know for sure that long after the break I will be using them to head out on getting this thing done. 

No comments: