Sunday, November 7, 2010

Miles to go before I sleep.

I have never been good at keeping my things/stuff/ papers/house in any kind of order.  Especially if I am coping with mine plus anyone else's possessions.  The fact that I am married to a bonafide hoarder makes the collection problem harder to deal with as well as easier to blame on the footless man.
Well,  It is a problem and I happen to be part of it.  I have my own collection and holding habits, including yarn, knitting equipment, sewing stuff, art and painting supplies.
Today I began thrashing through the fall cleanup process of dumping clothes and getting back to what I will actually wear so that I am not quite so insane. 
This afternoon We took two cartons of miscellaneous clothes to the thrift store, and as a bonus would you believe they took the counter top?  I have a whole closet shelf that is ready to accept some things that need to be out of my way.
However my bedroom looks a lot like it blew up.  If I intend to sleep in my bed I have a long way to go.

No comments: